Here is a skein I made tonight. It's 53 yards and is amazingly soft. It's Merino plyed with Habu novelty yarns. I picked up these Habu yarns on my last trip to New York. They have a beautiful showroom in the garment district. It's hard to find but worth the trip. You can check out their website at www.habutextiles.comTuesday, April 11, 2006
Spring Moss Handspun with Habu accents
Here is a skein I made tonight. It's 53 yards and is amazingly soft. It's Merino plyed with Habu novelty yarns. I picked up these Habu yarns on my last trip to New York. They have a beautiful showroom in the garment district. It's hard to find but worth the trip. You can check out their website at www.habutextiles.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! http://www.auto-insurance-coverage-1.info motorcycle insurance Window air conditioner filters Quick fat loss cellular phone plans sauna order phentermine
Post a Comment